Sunday, January 4, 2009

I might have to change the name of my blog



...because when I made this sock I ripped out the heel AND toe, because they weren't quite right the first time. Although if I were really turning pro-frog, I would have ripped out the whole thing, because it's about 4 stitches too tight. I can still wear it fine, but it's snug. So I guess I can keep the title for now.


Mountain Colors Bearfood in Gold Rush, slip-stitch heel flap, 6-point star toe. (I'm in love with the star toe.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am still scared to make a sock. And I just frogged a mitten last night. Sigh.

I like these colors!

Invis said...

There's nothing to be scared of. just take it one step at a time. What was wrong with the mitten? :(

JW said...

it seemed like it was going to be too tight. i got nervous :(