Monday, January 26, 2009

For Cindy: eee!

This post is for Cindy who needs a keyboard size comparison for the EeePC and a real full-size keyboard. Sorry for the crappy cell phone cam. The comparison computer is an IBM thinkpad Z61m. It has a full size keyboard. This thinkpad is pretty big, as far as laptops go. Not like the giant 17" ones, but the next step down.



Here is my hand in normal typing position on both computers. I tried typing on the eee and was surprised at how easy it was. It doesn't feel too small to me. First pic is the thinkpad, then the eee.



Here is each keyboard with $1 for scale. Again, the first pic is the thinkpad, followed by the eee.


2 comments:

JW said...

Fascinating, are you using this for work?

Invis said...

The eee is not mine, it is flyrok's. It's so cool though. If I had $400 that I didn't know what to do with, I'd get one.