Thursday, January 15, 2009

I love my wheel!

Blogger has decided that I can only upload 2 pictures. Boo! I have a lot more.

Well here are the two. One action shot and one (almost) finished product. This wheel is awesome. I love it. looooooooooooove it!! I was late to work this morning because I had to spin right when I got up. I've decided I need the jumbo flyer and bobbin. That's one of the reasons I got this wheel, it has options. Yay.



This is Spunky Eclectic blended wool in Mandy. It's very pink and purple, very girly. I spun some for my mom for her birthday. I would show you what she made with it if it weren't for the little photo uploading problem I'm having.
I think this has happened before, I'll try to upload more wheel pics tonight.

2 comments:

JW said...

It's so pretty!! both the wheel and the spun yarn. Yay :)

Invis said...

Thanks :) It's so much fun.