Wednesday, March 19, 2008

GOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!

I scored a goal in soccer today!!!! It was my first goal ever in an organized game. I am so pumped. We lost 2-14 or so, but who cares. I scored half of our team's points. And it was a really good goal too; it wasn't even sloppy or an accident or anything. And their keeper was really good. I'm so pumped. If you recall, this was my New Year's resolution. Funny, I really thought I was going to solve the ladder problem first. The ladders are improving, but not totally fixed. Goal scoring, however, is definitively achieved.

(In case you don't know, I play soccer but I am no good. I'm convinced the team lets me play because I am part of a 2 person set, and the other person is a superstar who more than makes up for my complete lack of skill. But today I feel legitimate.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YYAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!
I'm so excited for you.
And now I want to hear about all the sweet things John did for you because he's so proud.

(also, my Ultimate Frisbee experience was the same way - they really only let me play because I came with Matt, who was awesome. But obviously, having scored a goal, you are way better at soccer than I was at ultimate).

Anonymous said...

you rock so much!!!!