Friday, January 25, 2008

Made in China


Made in China
Originally uploaded by k a t m
This is old news. But it's funny. Sort of. So I'm bringing it back. It's a lead Christams tree revival folks. Be sure to read the fine print before purchasing any Chinese-made holiday decorations. (The print is so fine, that I had to take about 30 pictures before I got one that wasn't illegibly blurry, and that was only achieved by laying the box and myself with camera on my parents' garage floor.) I will reproduce the warning in case you can't read the size 5 font, despite my valiant efforts.

"Warning: This product contains chemicals, including lead, known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Wash hands after handling."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How long has this tree been in your family? I'm a little worried about visiting The Ranch during holiday season now....

Invis said...

They got it this year. That's why we have the box in the garage.