Thursday, December 4, 2008

Estuary finished!


I finished "estuary" last night. Corriedale superwash, fiber dyed by spunky eclectic, 4 oz, don't know how many yards, 2ply. The singles were super fuzzy. I was concerned. But the plying seemed to tame the frizzies a little. Anyone know if fuzzyness is a characteristic of corriedale, or superwash? Or something else?

I am pleased with the final yarn. I changed my mind, and I'll keep this for myself and spin something brighter for my mom. She is more of a bright, bold color person. I'm thinking of spunky's thunderstorm. Unless I run out of time. Then she might get this one after all. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh the thunderstorm is pretty.
(and look at you! you're blogging on an actual regular basis!!)

Invis said...

I know, I am just so excited about the spinning. I might get a wheel. That will put off a film camera for a while though.